1. If you are interested in getting my blogs, mailings or communicate with me in any way this is my simple standard communication policy:
This is how I will collect information from you so we can communicate, but only if you want too!
• Information You Provide to Register for Services. If you wish to register for the blog or for a giveaway, or a class, I request you provide your email address and zip code (or foreign postal area). You are not required to provide this information, but then you may not receive the services. So if you would like any communication from me I will need this.
• In addition to information required to register an account, you may voluntarily provide your address, city, state/region, zip code, and phone number. Any information you publish through is stored on our servers. I do not sell any of your information to third parties. It is strictly kept and is only used to receive content related to psychicmediumkelle.com
• Server Log Information. Our servers automatically log certain basic technical information when a user accesses the website, which may include your Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser’s request to the server, the date and time of the request, the language and type of browser you use, the referring web page, your computer’s operating system, and any cookies associated with your browser. Just the basics.
• Communications From You to Me: I am all about communication in more forms than you can count! If you send correspondence or email to me or otherwise communicate with us, we may retain copies of the communications to assist you or for my records. That way I have you in my communication system to set up future appointments or include you for classes or blog postings.
• Social Networking. We allow you to sign into social networking and other online profiles interacting with our services using those accounts if you agree to share that information by signing in.
• To assist the system technically.
• To maintain and improve the quality of our services through auditing, research and analysis.
• To develop new services.
• To communicate with you for your needs of my services.
• To market to and serve our membership.
• To protect the rights of property or safety of its members.
• To run giveaways. We may run contests on our sites in which we ask visitors for contact information (such as their name and email address) and demographic information (such as their zip code or foreign postal area). The user’s contact information is used to contact the user when necessary, such as if they win a contest or to notify users of upcoming contests. If we are working with a third-party we will ask your consent to share that information to fulfill the contest.
2. Information You Reveal or Publish on a Kelle Sutliff/PsychicMedium Site is Public
Any information you contribute as a “comment” to an article or feature on is public. Once you post information as a “comment,” we cannot prevent others from reviewing it, what’s laid is played, as they say in card game.
The public sees my web site so if I cannot prevent a comment going onto the net so if it is there it cannot be taken off the comment pages.
3. Where Information is Processed
Personal information is kept on the secure servers of a hosting service located in the United States of America.
4. Use of Non-Personal Information
We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated demographic data that will not identify you or anyone personally, such as the number of users who viewed a particular page in a given time-period, or geographic statistics about our member. Any Ads that I may use on my site will be able to identify zip code, or demographics to my site for the use of marketing purposes only.
5. Information Security Just keeping it all safe!
Any of your personal information that is stored is kept securely on servers maintained by psychicmediumkelle.com hosting provider Industry-standard encryption technologies are used when transferring and receiving consumer data exchanged with our site, which encrypts information you input, except for domain name data.
You are solely responsible for the confidentiality of your password, if any.
Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your personal information psychicmediumkelle.com cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us or from our online products or services, and you do so at your own risk. I will do my best as with all the industry security to keep my site safe so you keep safe.
6. Accessing or Updating Your Information
If you have registered for an account, you may login to that account to manage or correct your information.
Our site also provides users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners at the point where we request information about the visitor.
To correct, update, or remove information from our records and databases, or to unsubscribe from services, users have the following options:
• Users may send a request by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Users may send mail to the following postal address: 505 Middlesex Turnpike Suite 13 Billerica, MA 01821
• Users may call the following telephone number in the United States: (978) 420-8213
8. Choice / Opt-Out
Users of our site may opt out of their information being (1) disclosed to third parties; or (2) used for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by a user. To opt-out, please submit your request to email@example.com
Sensitive personal information (defined by the US-EU Safe Harbor to include “personal information specifying medical or health conditions, racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership or information specifying the sex life of the individual”) will never be disclosed to third parties or used for a purpose that is incompatible with the purpose(s) for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by a user, unless you expressly grant permission for the use.
9. If you chose to leave my Web site and Communications Here is what you do:
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site, or your dealings with this website, you can contact:
Direct Privacy Concerns to:
505 Middle Sex Turnpike Suite 13
Billerica, MA 01821
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org