Psychic Medium Kelle Sutliff Has Been Seen On
Kelle Sutliff is a gifted Psychic Medium who has worked in her industry for over eighteen years. She uses her work to show people that the psychic world is very real and offers inspiration and comfort to those dealing with grief.
She also works as a Psychic Investigator consulting nationally and internationally with missing person and cold cases. In her career she has worked with Boston University on the Cold Case Collective Group, National Group Find Me 2 and privately with detectives and individual families providing accurate information to find the missing.
Kelle had a weekly radio program for over three years, Psychic Cup of Coffee, on Transformation Talk Radio and The Dr. Pat Show with over 400,000 live radio listeners in North America (and beyond with the Internet), and extending to 300 affiliate radio stations worldwide. Her former radio home CBS Radio—The New Sky Network had over 150,000 radio listeners to their nightly programs. Kelle being a part of that broadcasting team showed her listeners how this whole “psychic gig” really worked and how to keep it real in daily life. You can listen to archived shows at www.transformationtalkradio.com
Kelle grew up in Michigan, raised her kids in Boston, MA but has given up winters for sunny Charlotte, NC. Her other life “the never a dull moment” house hold still continues with three adulting children, a husband and two Pembroke Welsh Corgi’s Mojo and Millie. She reads for clients all over the world and works on missing persons cases in-between cooking, laundry and playing a round of golf here and there. Being Psychic is real life!
My Approach & Values
As a Psychic Medium, I offer the opportunity for my clients to connect direct with spirit, for those dealing with the loss of a past loved one or for those, who may be looking for a psychic guideline on how to redirect their “map in life”.
I take my work very seriously. My work is always about my clients and connecting to spirit for them. As the conduit for this work it never takes on a “hocus pocus” theme. The event of a reading is provided to Clients by Divine Energy. In my experience, the information has to come from Divine Source as I would not have been doing this work for the past eighteen years if it weren’t!
Your loved ones and guides want to connect with you. With me, you will feel grace and love in how I present to you because that is just how this work should be done, through grace and love.
The mediumship connection will always reward you with inspiration and love. I am fortunate to provide comfort and clarity enriching my clients’ lives.
- Psychic Medium for over 18 years
- Top Rate Guest on Radio Shows
- Award-Winning Author
- Radio Show Host For Over 3 Years with 400,000 Live Radio Listeners
- One of the Only Psychic Mediums Globally Who Accurately Predicted Donald Trump as 45th President of the United States Over a Year Before the Election.
- Psychic Investigator working with Boston University on the Cold Case Collective Group, National Group Find Me 2 and privately with detectives and individual families providing accurate information to find the missing.
Recognition & Awards
- Spirit Speaks Within You is an International Best Seller
- Gold Recipient of the Mom’s Choice Awards® Honoring Excellence for Spirit Speaks Within You
- 2021 Best of North Andover Award in the Psychic category by the North Andover Award Program
- Mom Choice Award for Listen UP! The Other Side Is Talking
- Readers Favorite Award for Listen UP! The Other Side Is Talking
- Awarded Top 100 Psychic Medium Blogs by Feedspot
“I have enlisted the help of various psychics with cases. Having a psychic like Kelle Sutliff on a case is like a case on steroids.”
Chief Thomas P. Shamshak (Ret.)
Private Investigator, Shamshak Investigative Services, Inc.
“I have had Kelle on my show Nightside several times and every time she is a guest she connects with our callers and listeners. Kelle is the real deal in her line of work."
CBS Talk Show Host, WBZ Boston Nightside with Dan Rea
“We see many frauds in the Psychic field that we tell families to stay far away from those “self proclaimed psychics” especially when families are so vulnerable at a time having a loved one missing. There are only a handful of Psychic Mediums that I would trust with a family and Kelle Sutliff is one of them.”
Nonprofit Founder, LostNMissing.org