Psychic Medium Kelle Sutliff Has Been Seen On
Kelle Sutliff is a Psychic Medium,
Author, former Radio Show Host
and Psychic Investigator
Psychic Kelle Sutliff Bio
Kelle Sutliff is a Psychic Medium, author, former radio show host and psychic investigator. Her book Listen UP! The Other Side is Talking has won the internationally acclaimed “Mom’s Choice” and “Readers’ Favorite” book awards. She co-authored with Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for the Soul Series) in Pearls of Wisdom, 30 Inspirational Ideas to Live Your Best Life Now! Kelle has consulted with law enforcement, private detectives and families to help in finding the missing. She does individual readings and lives in Boston, MA with her family.
For Kelle Sutliff’s Full Bio click here
Psychic Kelle Sutliff Books
Listen UP! The Other Side is Talking!
- Winner of the internationally acclaimed Mom’s Choice Awards® – Listen UP! The Other Side Is Talking named The Silver Award Recipient the best in family-friendly media, products and services 2014. Read Press Release Here
- Listen UP! The Other Side is Talking selected From Thousands of International Contestants to Receives An Honorable Mention Award in the Readers’ Favorite 2015 International Book Award Contest. Read Press Release Here
Kelle Sutliff is a gifted Psychic Medium who has worked in her industry for over fifteen years. She uses her expertise to show people that the psychic world is very real and offers inspiration and comfort to those dealing with grief. She also works as a Psychic Investigator consulting on current missing person cases and cold cases nationally and internationally. In her career she has worked with Boston University’s Cold Case Collaborative Group, with the national group, Find Me 2 and privately with Police Detectives and individual families providing accurate information to find the missing.
In her book she shares her psychic medium experiences in an honest and straightforward manner. You will better understand how mediums do the work they do and how you, the reader, can also benefit from “waking up” to your own abilities. It is with humor and grace Kelle walks us through the process of learning to trust our inner knowing in this book. Her message is very clear; we all need to pay attention to the signs and symbols that passed loved ones give us every day who want to comfort us in our time of grief. Kelle explains to us how this communication works and how to listen.
Paperback: 296 Page
Publisher: Tri Circle Publishing (March 12, 2014)
Language: English ISBN-10: 0991506804 ISBN-13: 978-0991506804
To find out what others are saying about the book click here.
Pearls of Wisdom: 30 Inspirational Ideas to Live Your Best Life Now!
Kelle coauthored with Jack Canfield (Chicken Soup for The Soul Series) in Pearls of Wisdom: 30 Inspirational Ideas to Live Your Best Life Now! (Hierphant Publishing in 2012). Pearls of Wisdom features Kelle Sultliff and 29 of the most accomplished self help authors of today.
Enjoy chapters from Jack Canfiled, Janet Bray Attwood, Chris Attwood and Marci Shimoff all NY TIMES Best Selling Authors.
Kelle’s contributing chapter taught her readers how to get their Daily Cup of Calm. An area of expertise she uses teaching clients how to “ground” themselves, to create the healthy environment that they want to live in.
Hardcover: 216 pages
Publisher: Hierophant Publishing (April 1, 2012)
Interview Topic Suggestions
- Listen Up! The Other Side is Talking
- How to notice the signs from passed love ones
- Developing Your Own Psychic Abilities
- What does a Psychic Investigator do?
- How do I guide my children if they are intuitive?
- What does grounding mean?
- What’s the history of a Psychic Medium?
- Define the difference between a Medium and a Psychic?
- How did you find this gift? Or did it find you?
- Why do we need to trust our intuition?